- 500g Mother Sauce or for convenience a 500g Jar tomato sauce of your choice
- 250g lean minced beef
- 30g fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tbs fresh parsley
- 40g grated onion ( or cut in a food processor)
- 1 egg yolk for binding ( for allergen reasons we don’t use eggs)
- 250g of pasta of your choice
- 40g of cheddar or parmesan
- 1. Put all the meatball ingredients together in a bowl. Season and mix using your hands to shape the mixture into 20-24 little balls.
- 2. Drop them gently into the hot tomato sauce. Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for about 15 mins, until the meatballs are cooked through
- 3. Cook the pasta in boiling water according to the packet instructions. Drain and mix it with the tomato sauce
- 4. Tip the mixture into an oven proof dish and grate over the cheddar cheese
- 5. Place under a hot grill for 3-5 minutes to brown the cheese
- Serve with salad and garlic bread
Wheat, Milk, Celery, Soya. Ask us about allergens.
Makes 20 – 24 meatballs